Real Estate Broker & Founder
Better Living Real Estate®
Welcome to the personal web site for Bob Simone, Broker and Owner of Better Living Real Estate®. I've been a real estate broker in Massachusetts and Rhode Island for over 30 years and helped thousands of people and families buy and sell homes. I love what I do, and hope to assist you achieve your personal real estate goals.
Biography: Bob Simone is a well-respected and “second generation” real estate broker practicing in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island as owner of Better Living Real Estate, LLC. He provides attentive and personalized real estate brokerage solutions based on the individual needs and goals of each client.Bob's experience makes real estate buying or selling an easy and efficient process. When working with Bob, he and his staff coordinate all aspects of the real estate transaction for his home buyer or seller clients. This makes Bob’s process of buying or selling much less stressful than what buyers and sellers typically experience using a less organized process. Bob truly listens to each client, gains understanding of their overall goals and treats them with the respect they deserve. The better he gets to know you and your needs, the better he is at being your agent.Bob understands that a real estate transaction is a costly and emotional process for both buyers and sellers. A real estate broker needs to service a client with the utmost care and respect in order to protect their best interests. He incorporates team building, exceptional client communication and management of the process based on old fashioned values of honesty, trust and hard work. Bob’s clients get a complete turn-key approach to comprehensively address their needs, often exceeding their expectations. Bob has extensive experience, does what he says he’ll do and always does it to the best of his ability.
In addition to his real estate expertise, Bob owned a Massachusetts based architecture firm in the early days of his career, and received his Bachelor of Architecture degree from Roger Williams University, Bristol, RI. His professional training as an architect assists buyers with understanding new construction and existing homes from the ground up. Known for his ability to expertly negotiate and coordinate building issues, Bob has helped clients realize the American Dream since 1988.Bob is a local home owner and happily married with two loving young sons. When not working, Bob enjoys time with his kids on a soccer field, golf course as a member of Foxborough Country Club, fishing, kayaking and being involved with community activities and charities.
"Several characteristics come to mind when I think of Bob including Knowledgeable, Trustworthy, Reliable, and Customer Focused. Bottom line is that Bob delivers results and truly enjoys what he does. He is experienced with every aspect of the business and made purchasing a home an enjoyable experience for my family. I would highly recommend Bob and his team of professionals to anyone in the market to purchase or sell a home!" - Doug N.
Bob Simone, Founder & Broker of Better Living Real Estate
Serving clients for Massachusetts Real Estate and Rhode Island | Residential and Commercial Real Estate Property
- Robert Simone was selected as one of Banker and Tradesman's "125 Leaders Making a Difference." Those selected to receive this award are the top people, "who best represent the entrepreneurial, technological and humanistic side of doing business in the Bay State..." Active real estate agent since 1988.
- Second generation real estate broker and founder of Better Living Real Estate, LLC.
- Creates custom & comprehensive real estate solutions for clients.
- Broker working for Sellers and Buyers in both MA and RI.
- Former Director of the Tri-County Board of REALTORS.
- Former Director of the MA Association of Buyer Agents (MABA).
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS.
- Member of both MA MLS and RI MLS.
- Mortgage experience - formerly licensed mortgage lender.
- Extensive architectural design experience.
- Received a Bachelor of Architecture degree from Roger Williams University, Bristol, Rhode Island.
- Supporting Community: Founder of CommunityProtectors.org
- Charitable Giving: Founder of MyGiveBackProgram.org
View Bob Simone's interview as a special guest on "The Housing Show" with Phil Hall
Featured on the Mortgage News Network